UFO Footage and Sightings Identified in China
on July 15 2010


Unidentified flying object (UFO) over chinese Airport threatens China today.
An unidentified object flies top of Xiaoshan Airport.
Airport has been shutdown for few hours after the UFO spotted. Flight usual schedule has been collapsed.
Take off and landing of flight has been diverted to nearby airports.
People in the airport had no clue regarding the UFO and feared to travel in flight.
Yung mun from China reported that the Unidentified object with bright light made him to be panic about the invasion of aliens.
More peoples tried to take snaps using their mobiles and cameras.
Sources from China reported that the bright light spotted at Xiaoshan Airport which looked very bright moving towards the space(galaxy). The UFO has been visible for few moments in sky. Peoples wondered to saw such a strange light in the sky.

UFO has been reported in different parts of China within Few months Bright object was seen moving slowly towards east with fan shaped white light. Peoples tried to take snaps.
The light looks very bright spotted and moving upwards and light has wings.
Wings ended at the tail.
The strange light appears for more than 10 minutes. And finally disappeared. Same thing happened few days back in Chennai in India Click here to see






Watch this video and post your comments.
Few months back UFO identified in Chennai.
Check out this link for Photos images and videos
http://kannanking.blogspot.com/2010/05/pendulum-lights-on-chennai-sky.html



12 comments
  1. Unknown July 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

    sir i got 41.2 in tancet 2010 in M.E....... ll i get anna university or mit? i belong to bc category..

  2. Anonymous August 1, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

    GOOD DAY SIR I AM MALAR I GOT 32.5 IN TANCET 2010 IN M.E. WILL I GET GOVT COLL.I BELONG TO MBC CASTE. AND ALSO PREFER ME GOOD COURSES IN EEE DEPARTMENT IN THE CURRENT FIELD.
    AND MY GATE SCORE IS 17

  3. Anonymous August 2, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

    sir i have scored 12.600 in tancet MBA and i am BC. which college can i get in Coimbatore.

  4. Unknown August 4, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

    Hello sir,I'm Merlyn
    I got 37.213 in tancet M.E/M,Tech will i be able to get CEG or MIT.I Belong to BC.I've planned to take C.S.E/C.S.E with knowladge in linguistics/S.E which course would i get sir.

  5. Anonymous August 5, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

    hai sir, my m.e TANCET 2010 score s 35.961(ECE), and my preference s m.e in communication sys,vlsi design and embedded tech.. shall i get seats in top colleges, i belong to BC quota.. pls help me..

  6. cool August 5, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

    hi its sri ,
    i have secured unfortunetly 6 in tancet MBA and i m MBC(2718) its possible to get some colleges in chennai zome

  7. Anonymous August 8, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

    hello sir its arul unfortunately i got 6.000 in mba ,i m belongig 2 mbc can i get some better collegs in chennai zone ,if possible means reply the name of the colleges counsellig date is 14 th.

  8. Anonymous August 9, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

    Good morning sir .. My name is Ramprakash sir . My Tancet mark is 36.208 .. I am mechanical engineering student .. My counseling date is 19th august 2010 .. I am willing to do my ME in PSG or MIT .. I am belong to MBC .. My overall rank is 2557 and my community rank is 373 .. Will i get a seat as my desire .. Waiting for reply ..

  9. ramprakash August 9, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

    Good morning sir .. My name is Ramprakash sir . My Tancet mark is 36.208 .. I am mechanical engineering student .. My counseling date is 19th august 2010 .. I am willing to do my ME in PSG or MIT .. I am belong to MBC .. My overall rank is 2557 and my community rank is 373 .. Will i get a seat as my desire .. Waiting for reply ..

  10. Anonymous August 9, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

    sir.. i got 17 in tancet . Iam willing to do M.E cse. i belong to M.BC rank is 3391 will i get a coll in coimbatore.but still i did t counselling date..

  11. sahid August 9, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

    sir.. i got 17.23 in tancet . Iam willing to do M.E cse. i belong to M.BC rank is 3301will i get a coll in coimbatore.but still i did t counselling date..

  12. Unknown August 17, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

    Hi sir:
    It's me Komala Valli.V i ve secured 24.937 in tancet M.E. I am belongs to MBC. Community rank is 2286 could i get good college.. please sir guide me